Some of you will be highly involved in SAHA’s Homelessness Reform processes and at the request of some of our members we’ve been talking with BRSResults about hosting a session on what “Alliancing” actually is and involves? With backgrounds helping to build alliances delivering infrastructure and services in the construction and defence industries their intro to alliancing session (see outline below) will leave you better equipped to ask the RIGHT questions – both of SAHA and likely, other potential alliance partners.
Alliancing 101: Introduction to Alliancing
In this 2 ½ hour session we will cover the following topics:
- - What is Alliancing and what is considered best practice?
- - When to use an Alliance vs other procurement models
- - What is a Joint venture model and what does it mean for risk allocation?
- - Alliancing commercial models including rates, commercial structure, margins and development of commercial principles
- - Behaviours within an Alliance
- - Alliance principles, project objectives and project governance
- - Roles within an alliance, team and structures required – including Board, leadership and wider team
- - Non owner participants (NOPs) and how they behave differently on an Alliance
- - KRA framework
- - Pain gain model and what this means for risk allocation
- - Risk allocation and adjustment investments
Date: Wednesday 18th November,
Time: 1pm – 3:30pm
Venue: Virtually delivered event
Cost: $275 inc GST
Places are strictly limited, so please book fast to avoid disappointment, and we look forward to seeing you there!