SACOSS issues a fortnightly eBulletin listing brief descriptions of upcoming events, job vacancies, and other items relevant to the community services sector.
The SACOSS eBulletin is emailed directly to subscribers every second Wednesday, as an html-formatted email. It is distributed to over 1100 email addresses. All SACOSS Members also receive a copy of the eBulletin.
Subscribing is free! Click here to subscribe (please don't email us!)
Items for inclusion must be submitted in text only format, following the guidelines below. PDFs will not be accepted as the embedded formatting can play havoc with our mail distribution system.
- Inclusion of items is at the editor's discretion
- Items will be included only once
- Party-political items will not be included
- No attachments can be included
- Items should be no longer than approx 200 words, not including details of date, time and venue etc, and must include contact details (eg: website, contact number and/or email) for subscribers to find further information
SACOSS also emails to subscribers our monthly Snapshot digital edition where you can stay updated with all the latest news, issues, events, and progress happening at SACOSS. Snapshot is emailed to subscribers on the last Wednesday of each month and is the best way to keep updated.