SACOSS issues a fortnightly eBulletin listing brief descriptions of upcoming events, job vacancies, and other items relevant to the community services sector.
The SACOSS eBulletin is emailed directly to subscribers every second Wednesday, as an html-formatted email. It is distributed to over 1100 email addresses. All SACOSS Members also receive a copy of the eBulletin.
Subscribing is free! Click here to subscribe (please don't email us!)
Items for inclusion must be submitted in text only format, following the guidelines below. PDFs will not be accepted as the embedded formatting can play havoc with our mail distribution system.
- Inclusion of items is at the editor's discretion
- Items will be included only once
- Party-political items will not be included
- No attachments can be included
- Items should be no longer than approx 200 words, not including details of date, time and venue etc, and must include contact details (eg: website, contact number and/or email) for subscribers to find further information
Event: Community Sector Media & Communications Forum, 27 March:
With a federal election looming, media, communications and campaign professionals can play an important role in disseminating information and getting policy issues at the forefront of public and political discourse.
You are invited to join an open discussion to share ideas with fellow community sector media, communications and campaign professionals.
What: Community Sector Media & Communications Forum
When: 27 March, 2013, 9am-12 noon
Where: SACOSS - 47 King William Road, Unley