SACOSS issues a regular eBulletin containing news and information relevant to the SA community services sector. We also list brief descriptions of upcoming events, training opportunities, job vacancies and other community notices.
The SACOSS eBulletin is emailed directly to subscribers. It is distributed to over 1200 email addresses. All SACOSS Members also receive a copy of the eBulletin, unless they unsubscribe.
Subscribing is free! Click here to subscribe (please don't email us!)
Items for inclusion must be submitted in text only format, following the guidelines below. PDFs will not be accepted as the embedded formatting can play havoc with our mail distribution system.
- Inclusion of items is at the editor's discretion
- Items will be included only once
- Party-political items will not be included
- No attachments can be included
- Items should be no longer than approx 200 words, not including details of date, time and venue etc, and must include contact details (eg: website, contact number and/or email) for subscribers to find further information