SACOSS welcomes and encourages member participation in a variety of activities that enhance the voice of the community on behalf of vulnerable and disadvantaged South Australians.
Being a member of SACOSS supports our vital and successful campaigning for social justice. It also gives you direct benefits including:
- Invitation to key member-only events like the Post-Budget Breakfast with the Treasurer
- Discounted attendance for members to SACOSS Conferences and other paid SACOSS events
- Participation and collaboration on sector issues and campaigns
- Access to our Member Advisories to keep up to date with community service issues
- Discount rates for the hire of Marjorie Black Community Room and the Daphne Gum Quiet Room
- Use of our co-working space (by prior arrangement)
- The chance to stand and vote for SACOSS Policy Council and governing Board
- Strengthening the health and community services sector in SA by ensuring your concerns for and about the sector are heard.
How to join SACOSS
Simply download a membership form and post it to SACOSS with your payment details. Annual membership fees are based on an organisation's annual turnover or an individual's employment status. We'll send you a membership kit upon receipt of your payment.
Organisational membership is subject to approval by the SACOSS Board, which meets monthly. You will be notified upon approval of your membership application, at which time payment for your membership will be processed.
Organisational members receive two votes at the SACOSS Annual General Meeting, General Meetings, and elections.
Please note, no Individual membership may be acquired through the use of an organisational cheque or credit card: only personal cheques and credit cards are accepted for payment of Individual membership.
SACOSS Co-working space at Marjory Black House, 47 King William Road, Unley