You are here
SACOSS and endorsing partners have made a Joint Statement regarding the Health Care (Governance) Amendment Bill 2020, currently under discussion and due for debate in SA Parliament in the week commencing Mon 20 July. The Statement has been endorsed by SACOSS and the following organisations:
- Health Consumers Alliance of SA
- Occupational Therapy Australia
- Aboriginal Health Council of SA
- Lived Experience Leadership & Advocacy Network
- Australian Association of Social Workers (SA)
- SA Network of Drug and Alcohol Services
- Australian Health Promotion Association SA
- Public Health Association of Australia SA
- Mental Health Coalition
The submission can be read here.
Submission: Statutes Amendment (Commonwealth Registered Entities) Bill 2013
Submission: Youth Justice Admin Bill Discussion Paper
Joint submission from SACOSS, the Youth Affairs Council of SA, and the Child & Family Welfare Association in response to the Discussion Paper issued by the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion in August 2013.