The SACOSS secretariat has a range of skills and expertise which can be utilised by other groups. Members may access initial advice and support, but SACOSS can offer contract services in the following areas:
- Event organisation - see below for more information
- Constitution and governance advice
- Administrative and finance services
- Policy Research
Thinking about an event but don’t have the personnel to make it happen?
Got a great event idea but are unsure about how to get it from the ideas stage to reality?
SACOSS CAN HELP
A successfully managed event requires a wide range of skills and technical and industry knowledge. SACOSS can offer these at an affordable rate, with SACOSS Members receiving a special discount.
Services available include:
- event planning and organisation help
- assistance with event registration services
- finding and booking and appropriate venue and ongoing venue liaison
- technical and AV service liaison
- content and participant liaison
- assistance with promotions and marketing
To make an enquiry contact Angela Gardner, SACOSS Events & Membership Coordinator on 8305 4224 or email angela(at)sacoss.org.au