What impacts does our changing climate have on your organisation, and your organisation's clients?
Senior executives, risk managers and board members are invited to join us for a workshop on reducing and managing risk and emergencies in the health and community services sector. It will cover:
- Climate risk for the community services sector
- Impact of emergencies or disasters on the sector and clients
- Using risk assessment tools to enhance decision-making
- Building preparedness and resilience in your organisation, clients and community
- Tools, resources and strategies to support effective action
This session is aimed at NGOs in the disability services space. Other sessions are available for other areas - you can find the list here. For more information on what is included, see the event program.
47 King William Road
Unley, SA 5061